Watermelon Kiwi Delightful Detox

watermelon kiwi delightful detox
watermelon kiwi delightful detox
watermelon kiwi delightful detox

I  love eating fruit at all times of the year, but I have to admit that during summer I look like a fruit-eating monster! No matter the shape, size or color, there is not a single fruit that I don't like. In the hot sun, it all tastes even better and fruit is great for keeping us fresh.
Of all fruits, watermelon is especially good for keeping us hydrated as 92% is water and the other 8% is filled with wonderful health benefits. One cup serving is only 47 calories and a smile that will last all day!

I think that everything can be improved when in the company of another, and what could be the perfect company for the watermelon? Kiwi! We are attracted to kiwi because of its brilliant green colour and exotic taste, it is full of health benefits, especially antioxidant properties. I thought it would be ideal to put hydration and antioxidant together and cleanse the impurities of our body.

This smoothie is not only perfect for keeping you fresh during the summer, but also for drinking after practicing yoga, running or any workout.
This will give you a healthy boost and replenish energy into your body! And the best thing is that you will only need 5min to prepare this delightful drink.

1/2 small Watermelon
2 Kiwis
2 leaves of fresh Mint
1 glass of Water

Remove the seeds from the watermelon and chop it in small cubes.
Peel and chop the kiwis. Chop the mint leaves.
Put the watermelon and the glass of water in the blender. Blend it until smooth.
Add the kiwi and mint and blend again until smooth.
Serve immediately and add two ice cubes for extra freshness!


Ler versão PT (read PT version)